New Quantel Plug-In - GenArts Sapphire V6!
We are very pleased to tell you about the latest GenArts Sapphire version 6 Quantel plug-in.
The new features in Sapphire v6 allow busy motion graphics and visual effects artists to spend less time clearing bottlenecks and more time creating.
Simplify your workflow
Visual Preset Browser
- Find the look you want, the first time, by browsing and previewing pre-built looks on your actual media.
Realize your creative vision
New Lens Flare Designer & Redesigned Lens Flare Effect
- Control the size, spacing, thickness, intensity, and color of each flare element or add textures to simulate imperfections.
- Ignite your creativity with over 50 new flare presets.
- Gain independent control of individual flare elements.
- Expand your creative arsenal with 7 new effects including Flashbulbs, Caustics, LaserBeam, MuzzleFlash, Texture Micro, Median, and Median Channels.
- Incorporate your 4x3 SD content into 16x9 aspect ratio HD projects using StretchFrameEdges.
- Achieve more photorealistic effects with enhancements to RackDefocus, EdgeRays, Rays, EdgeFlash, Clouds.
Create and deliver your best work less time
Hundreds of Pre-Built Looks
- Jumpstart the effect-building process and simplify your workflow.
Create & Save Your Favorite Presets
- Build a library of your favorites for easy access later.
New Looks from FX Central
- Refresh your library with new looks every month with a one-year subscription to FX Central, included with purchases of Sapphire v6.
New Transition Effects
- FlutterCut and Dissolve Flashbulbs add to the already impressive set of time-saving Sapphire tools.
- More creative options using 9 new transition effects, including Wipe Flux, and Dissolve Auto Paint, Glare, Flashbulbs, Rays, Shake and Zap.
You can also check out more details at GenArts.
Sapphire V6 Effect Improvements
- RackDfComp takes a "middle" layer now.
- EdgeRays and Rays:
- New Enable Dark Rays mode to make them black.
- Rays can go inward and outward at the same time.
- Atmospheric noise can be added for more realism.
- EdgeFlash has a new improved light-wrap mode.
- RackDefocus and Convolve now have chromatic aberration (2 kinds).
- Clouds has a new more natural Boiling mode (change over time).
- DissolveSpeckle has edge softness.